Our beard oils are Fragranced with simple fragrances and essential oils.
Cedarwood - Fragranced with cedarwood essential oil.
Sandalwood - Fragranced with sandalwood fragrance oil.
Chilling - Fragranced with an essential oil blend of lavender, cedarwood. marjoram, cypress, frankincense.
Unscented - No essential oils.
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Pumice Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Cedarwood Essential oil.
Beard oil is a conditioner used to moisturize and soften beard hair. It's also effective for moisturizing the skin beneath your beard. People use beard oil to keep their beards looking fuller, softer, and tamer. It's also sometimes used to promote beard growth.
How to use it!
- Apply two to three drops of beard oil to your palm and rub your hands together to spread the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks.
- Next, rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil. Comb both with and against the growth of your hair.
- Apply more oil if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough. People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.